How to Secure Facebook Account from Hackers
Hi Guys, I’m receiving more requests these days about Hacked accounts & fake accounts. I thought why not share some tricks that’ll help you in securing your facebook accounts. So Let’s start.
You must use a strong password like
- Never use your mobile number in the password.
- Never use your name in the password.
- Change your password at regular bases, Like every 4-6 months.
Activate Login Alerts:
Go to security settings and then activate Login Alerts.
Benefits: If somebody login your account that seems suspicious to Facebook team then they’ll give a notification or an Email to you.
Activate Login Approvals:
When you try to Login your account then a code arrives at your Mobile and that’ll help you to log in your account.
- If you activate this, Nobody won’t be able to access your account without your permission.
- It gives you a 2-Layer security to your account.
Choose 3 to 5 Friends for Login Code:
Last but not the least. In this option, You have to choose your 5 trusted friends from your friend list. They’ll help you when your Facebook account gets blocked. You need only 3 login codes from your 5 trusted contacts and You’ll get access to your account.
Note For Ladies: Always Keep your account private, that’ll only be seen by your friends only. Never make friends without knowing them.