Apple- One of the most established and recognized brands. Its offerings have always proved that revolutionary tech products don’t have to be that ground-breaking. With the release of an iPhone, Apple enthusiasts around the world rush to tear it apart and are always eager to see something new. They always find that Apple has relied on tried-and-true components, allowing users to maneuver data in an entirely unprecedented and exceptional manner.
- Generally, buying a brand new iPhone is not cheap.
- Although the new releases and models have pushed down the price of some great older models, people may still be looking for much cheaper options.
- Therefore, buying one can be a little tricky for someone; it may be daunting as well as frustrating also.
- Due to these innovative and technologically-advanced devices, these sophisticated devices can cost you quite a lot of money when purchased new.
- But, if you are willing you buy a used iPhone, you could certainly save a lot of money.
- Moreover, buying a used iPhone can be a heck of a deal, but you need to know what to look out for when considering purchasing it.
- You can get really good deals on used iPhones, especially if they haven’t been used by the first-owner for long.
But, there are a few things you should consider before buying from the plenty of iPhone models available for you to buy, right from the latest to the old iPhone 4, so that you don’t get the raw end of the deal. All the models can run the newest of iOS, iOS 7, but they have different capabilities. So, you’ll want to evaluate all the available options, based on the particular features, hardware, and software as well. As a rule of thumb, the latest and pioneering generation iPhone is definitive to get more software updates.
On the other hand, there are a lot of fake iPhone models out there in the market and sometimes it becomes really difficult to spot the fake one. Keeping this in mind, there is the availability of all the checks and small tests which you may perform on the used or refurbished iPhone before buying it. Also, these tests are valid on all the available iPhone models.
Consider the following 10 effective tips to make your purchase the best:
- Primarily, make sure that the used iPhone has still the same looks and feel of a new one. This, using an iPhone with a damaged body will not last your good impression on others. So, always make sure it is shiny and without any scratches on the body as well as screen.
- The second thing to consider is to check if it is fake or original. Always be aware and alert while choosing the retailer, because there a lot of fake people on the market.
- Every cell phone comes with a unique serial number, which is its identity and also helps to lock the stolen device when required or needed. Therefore, there are chances that your purchase is carrier locked or is locked because it was stolen. To avoid such issues, you should check the IMEI on the back of your iPhone with the one embedded in the OS.
- Also, verify the device is not stolen and carrier locked by going to the Apple Activation Lock Status Tool and then enter the IMEI of your device. Then, the toll will tell you the status of the device you are going to buy.
- Along with this, make sure it is not water damaged and also check the camera by taking pictures and making videos. It is one of the most important features of every Smartphone and ensures the phone is in good condition.
- One of the biggest concerns with a phone is generally its battery life and you must test the battery life for your used iPhone before you decide to buy it. If the device’s battery goes down very quickly, and you find it getting hot, it is most probably having a damaged battery.
- In addition to this, test the WiFi, Bluetooth and the GPS, to make sure they work well and are in full capacity. Along other important tests is to check the headphone jack and charging port. Put your phone on charging and it should start charging immediately without any certain delays and similarly, connect the headphone and start listening to music to make clear the jack works fine.
- Moreover, you need to check all the buttons like home button, power button as well as volume rockers; they should perform respective tasks without any delays. Test the speakers and make a call and turn on the speakers to check them.
- Most importantly, check the touch ID and 3D touch feature so that your iPhone is secure when you’re not near. Don’t forget to check the display of used iPhone and also see if there are any dead pixels on the screen.
- Not only this, if the previous owner of that used iPhone took well care of the set, you will get all these accessories in good condition. So, do check these.
Buying a used iPhone is not an easy task as compared to buying a new one. Only checking the phone from all the above mentioned aspects and using it for some days can tell you if it is worthy of your money or not. Considering PowerMax for buying used iPhone can be highly-advantageous and will prove worthy in the long run. You can check their features and characteristics by visiting them at their official website.
Make your final purchase and save a handful of bucks.